About Me

Welcome fellow educators and friends.  I am Dr. Gregory Gardner, Jr., and I am excited that you have found my blog.  I am first and foremost, a man of God, and I try to exemplify the characteristics that come along with that title.  Currently, I serve as Principal at Kenney Road Middle School in Griffin, Georgia, and prior to that I was a teacher and assistant principal at Carver Road Middle School in the same district.  I am also an Adjunct Professor at Grand Canyon University where I regularly teach the course, Brain-Based Learning along with a teacher preparation class that has been pivotal in helping faculty and staff develop essential characteristics for student learning.

Over the past ten years, I’ve grown to learn more about what it takes to be an excellent educator.  After my doctoral studies at Argosy University, I continued to have a passion for educational research and best practices in education.  Because of this, I’ve vowed to share the things I find with those around me, and I always seek to find ways to improve student achievement.  It is my hope that this blog will serve as a resource you can use to improve the work that you do at your school.  You can contact me via email at gregory.gardner@gscs.org.

Be blessed.  Be great.

Dr. G.